HAVE A BEARD AND A SMART SLEEPER DEVICE?
This strap may be used as an alternate way to attach your Smart Sleeper device.
How to use this strap with your Smart Sleeper:
- Attach your Smart Sleeper device to an electrode pad that is included in the box.
- Place the device inside the area of the strap meant for your chin with the pad facing toward your skin.
- Try to move your beard out of the way, and place the device under your chin.
- Now finish strapping in the rest of the strap - be sure not to attach it too tightly
WHY DO WE SNORE?
While sleeping, the muscles in our necks relax. Sometimes, they relax to the point that the upper airway partially closes, narrowing the passageway in which air travels to our lungs. This narrowing of our airway causes a vibration in the throat when you breathe, which causes the sound of snoring.
HOW DOES THE CHIN STRAP WORK?
- SmartSleeper™ Anti-Snore Chin Strap effectively helps reduce snoring while allowing you to sleep comfortably in any sleeping position.
- It prevents you from snoring by keeping your mouth from opening by holding your chin.
- By supporting your chin, it stops your jaw from opening during sleep, which prevents creating a blockage in your airways.
- Prevents snoring
- Easily attached and removed with Velcro straps
Rest Remedies offers fast and free worldwide shipping. Orders are shipped from the USA within 2 business days. We offer expedited shipping for a small additional fee where a worldwide shipped package may reach in destination in as little as a couple business days!
With our included 1 year warranty, you won't have to worry about any issues that may come up with your device. In the rare occasion that an issue comes up, simply contact us, and we'll send you a replacement!